cheesecake cookie cups
Take your Noshu 98% Sugar Free Choc Chip Cookie Mix to the next level with these moreish cheesecake cookie cups. These decadent individual cups are perfect for special occasions and we are sure they’ll be a crowd pleaser!
You will need
- 1 x Noshu 98% Sugar Free Choc Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 x Noshu 98% Sugar Free Vanilla Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 x 12 cup muffin tray
- Digital kitchen scales
- Electric mixer
for the cake
- 370g Noshu 98% Sugar Free Rich Chocolate Cake Mix
- 300g Noshu 95% Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Melts
- 160g butter
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 x large eggs
for the cups
- 300 g Noshu 98% Sugar Free Choc Chip Cookie Mix
- 45 g butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp water
for the cheesecake filling
- 150 g cream cheese
- 50 g vanilla or plain yoghurt
- 25 g Noshu Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 3 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 120°C (110°C fan forced) and grease your muffin tray.
- Place your cookie mix, melted butter, and water in a medium sized bowl and mix with a fork until combined.
- Using your hands, work the mixture until it comes together to form a smooth cookie dough.
- Press roughly 35 g of dough into each muffin cup to create a tart shell shape.
- Place the tray into the fridge for at least 30 minutes to allow the dough to chill (this will help the cups retain their shape).
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Remove and allow the cups to cool slightly in the tray for 10 minutes, but while they are still warm, carefully remove the shells from the tray. You may need to run a knife around the edges to loosen the cups.
- Place your cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add your yoghurt, frosting mix, vanilla essence and lemon juice. Beat on high for 3 minutes until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon or pipe your cheesecake filling into cooled cookie cups and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
OTHER FILLING OPTIONS
- Follow the above method for the traditional cheesecake filling and place aside.
- In a small saucepan, place 100g of fresh chopped strawberries and 20g Noshu Vanilla Frosting Mix. Stir frequently over medium heat with a wooden spoon until the strawberries become soft and are able to be mashed with the wooden spoon. This should take about 10 minutes and the mixture should resemble a thick jam. Set this aside in the fridge to cool completely.
- Once cooled, fold your strawberry mixture through the cheesecake filling. You can either keep this rippled or mix well for a combined strawberry cheesecake filling. Your strawberry cheesecake filling is now ready to pipe!
dark choc mint ganache
- In a microwave safe bowl, place 100 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free Dark Choc Baking Chips, 3 tsp vanilla essence, pinch of salt, 110 g coconut cream and 15-20 drops mint essence/ extract. Stir to combine and microwave on low heat in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until chips are completely melted.
- Pour into your prepared cookie cups and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
peanut butter mousse
- In a microwave safe bowl, place 40 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free White Choc Baking Chips and 125 g smooth peanut butter. Microwave on low heat in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until chips are completely melted and mix is well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into your cookie cups so they are 3/4 full.
- In a seperate bowl, place 70 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Melts and microwave on low heat in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over your peanut mixture to fill each cup and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.