Raspberry cheesecake brownies
Level up your Noshu fudgy brownies with a raspberry cream cheese twist! Super easy to make and uber indulgent to eat.
You will need
- 1 x Noshu 99% Sugar Free Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 1 x Noshu 98% Sugar Free Vanilla Velvet Cake Mix (frosting sachet only)
- 20 x 20cm square brownie tin
- Digital kitchen scales
for the brownie base
- 1 x sachet Noshu 99% Sugar Free Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 110 g butter, melted
- 1 x extra large egg
- 1/4 cup water
for the raspberry cream cheese frosting
- 1 x sachet Noshu Vanilla Frosting Mix
- 200 g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 250 g block cream cheese
- Fresh raspberries to decorate (optional)
Preheat the oven to 170°C (160°C fan forced). Grease tin and line the base with baking paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter with the egg and water.
- Add brownie mix to the bowl and hand mix with a whisk or spatula until the brownie batter is smooth and glossy.
- Pour batter into your prepared tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool in the tin before placing on a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- In a medium saucepan, heat frozen raspberries and water over medium heat until bubbles form and the mix starts to boil. Once boiling, remove mixture from the heat and strain to seperate the seeds out.
- Pour the seedless raspberry puree back into your saucepan and reduce over a low heat until the consistency thickens and resembles a coulis. Place aside to cool completely.
- Whip your cream cheese in a small bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Add Vanilla Frosting Mix and cooled raspberry puree (saving some aside to decorate), and continue whipping until smooth and pale pink in colour.
- Spread your brownie with raspberry cream cheese frosting.
- Drizzle your extra raspberry puree on the frosting and top off with fresh raspberries.
- Slice into 16 pieces and enjoy!
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.