Easy and indulgent choc brownie cookies loaded with more choc love! This recipe is a noshu fav which we can never get enough of.
You will need
- 1 x Noshu 99% Sugar Free Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 100 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Melts (broken up)
- Noshu Chocolate Confectionery Bites of choice (optional)
- 1 egg
- 60 g butter (melted)
Preheat oven to 160°C (150°C fan forced) and line baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, add Noshu 99% Sugar Free Fudgy Brownie Mix, melted butter, egg, 100g Noshu 95% Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Melts (broken up), and any additional inclusions of choice, then mix with a fork until a dough is formed.
- Allow the dough to chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, use a spoon or ice-cream scoop to spoon the dough onto your lined tray, leaving enough space in between for the brookies to spread. You should have enough dough to make 8 brookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they no longer look wet on top.
- Remove from the oven and allow the brookies to cool slightly on your tray before serving.
Store brookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.