Rice bubble crunch slice
A quick and easy no-bake recipe that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! This slice is a chocolatey dream with an epically crispy texture and very little sugar.
- 300 g Noshu 95% Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Melts
- 100 g Noshu 65% Less Sugar Milk Chocolate Malt Crunch Bites
- 100 g Noshu 65% Less Sugar Milk Chocolate Wafer Crisp Bites
- 4 cups puffed rice
- 35 ml evaporated milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Line a small rectangular baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Place chocolate melts, evaporated milk, vanilla and salt in a heatproof bowl and microwave on low heat in 20 second increments, stirring very well in-between, until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat the mix as it could cause blooming in the chocolate as it sets.
- Fold through the puffed rice, Malt Crunch Bites and Wafer Crisp Bites until well combined.
- Pour the mix onto your lined tray and press down to cover the base of your tray evenly.
- Refrigerate until set (at least one hour).
- Slice into squares of your desired size and devour!
Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.