carrot cake pancakes
All the joy of carrot cake in a fluffy stack of low carb pancakes! This delicious stack couldn’t be any easier, and topped with cream cheese, it’s like eating cake for breakfast!
You will need
- 1 x Noshu 99% Sugar Free Low Carb Pancake Mix
- Digital kitchen scales
for the pancakes
- 1 Noshu 99% Sugar Free Low Carb Pancake Mix
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 medium carrot, finely grated
for the toppings
- 50 g cream cheese
- 1 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- Chopped walnuts
- Place your pancake mix, butter, water, cinnamon, nutmeg and carrot into a medium mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until the mix is lump free.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Pour a portion of batter into the frying pan and form a round shape to your desired size. Cook at medium heat for 1 minute or until you see bubbles form and the pancake is golden brown on one side.
- Flip pancake and cook for another minute or until golden brown. Continue until you have used all of the batter.
- In a small bowl, place your cream cheese and maple syrup and mix with a hand whisk until smooth.
- Serve pancakes immediately with a dollop of cream cheese and chopped walnuts.
Store cooked pancakes refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 weeks.