Pitaya chia pudding
A refreshing summer breakfast or dessert that's super quick and easy to make!
You will need
- 1 x Noshu 98% Sugar Free Vanilla Velvet Cake Mix (frosting sachet only)
- 1 x pack Noshu Dark Chocolate Cherry and Coconut Bites
- 1 x pack Noshu White Chocolate Raspberry Bites
- 1 x pack Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya
for the pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk/ nut milk
- 2 tsp Unicorn Superfoods Pink Pitaya Powder
- 2 tbsp Noshu Vanilla Velvet Frosting Mix
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
for the toppings
- Handful Noshu Dark Chocolate Cherry and Coconut Bites
- Handful Noshu White Chocolate Raspberry Bites
- Coconut flakes
- Punnet of fresh raspberries
- 1 peach, stone removed and sliced thinly
- Rose petals
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together chia seeds, milk, pitaya powder and vanilla frosting mix until well combined.
- Cover with glad wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or ideally overnight for chia seeds to expand. Stir every so often to prevent clumping.
- Once set, divide your pudding into serving bowls and top with Noshu Chocolate Bites, coconut, fruit and rose petals.